(Senior) Compliance Officer (m/f/d)
Our Compliance Department in Düsseldorf is looking for YOU!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration.
This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
Reference no: 77290
Employment type: Permanent
Location: Düsseldorf, DE
Job Level: Professional
- Provision of compliance advice of executives and employees regarding anti-corruption, anti-money-laundering and export control/sanctions
- Conduct compliance trainings for the employees
- Cooperate with an international team of compliance officers and internal stakeholders (e.g. audit, data protection)
- Support to further develop the compliance management system of Uniper group, in particular to the communication channels
- Report to the SVP Compliance
- Qualified lawyer (m/f/d) with state exam or business studies
- At least several years of relevant professional compliance experience (inhouse, external law firm or consultancy firm)
- Ability to work with Compliance IT-tools (KYC, eLearnings)
- Integrity, resilience and high self-motivation
- Ability to work in a diverse and international team
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, German language skills preferable
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
We have extensive knowledge of global and regional energy markets with their different regulatory systems and market conditions. Uniper has the equipment, knowledge and skills to succeed as an established energy business.
We have various expertise in the construction, management and operation of large power plants, as well as in the optimisation and risk management of assets and contracts. At Uniper, people work with one common goal: The reliable supply of energy.
Visit us here: uniper.energy
or follow us
Uniper is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, belief or marital status. We actively promote diversity, equality and flexible working.
läuft aus am