Corporate Legal Counsel Commercial
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of a broad range of commercial agreements of varying complexity (national/international), such as vendor and procurement agreements, commercial lease agreements, terms and conditions e.g. for marketing campaigns etc.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to provide pragmatic solution-oriented and business driven advice and to proactively identify contract risks, develop appropriate risk mitigation strategies and ensure overall compliance with company policies and applicable laws
- Coordination of external lawyers
- Establishing and safe-guarding consistent legal standards.
- All genders are welcome to apply
- Fully qualified lawyer under German laws (Volljurist) with above average examination results; LL.M. in English speaking country will be considered an advantage
- 3-4 years prior relevant legal career experience in an inhouse legal department or law firm with international contracting experience, including high volume commercial agreements
- Deep understanding of laws and regulations relevant for commercial agreements in general and, in particular, in the B2C business (offline and online), such as consumer protection law, competition law, antitrust law, intellectual property law, media and online-marketing law and general sales law
- Ability to develop and foster respectful relationships across the organization and at all managerial levels
- Very good understanding of economic contexts, entrepreneurship, being a strong and trusted business partner
- Strong negotiation skills, high degree of independence, assertiveness, ability to deliver high quality results in a fast pacing environment
- Excellent team player, who enjoys working in an international environment with different departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English as well as the ability to draft and negotiate contracts in both languages; additional European languages may be considered an advantage.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
läuft aus am