Senior Compliance and Risk Manager (m/w/d)
PARK NOW is part of BMW and Daimler, and with almost two decades in the business, PARK NOW makes life easier globally for more than 30,000,000 customers in over 1100 cities. Our strong brands process 200+ million transactions every year.
We are PARK NOW.
At PARK NOW, we’re driven by one thing: creating a healthier, more liveable urban environment, where people can move about freely and easily. How? By unlocking the power of technology for good. Developing innovative, sustainable and impactful mobility solutions that make a real difference. Join us, and you’ll be part of a highly driven team of people who share this goal and want to make an impact. Who continuously innovate. Collaborate. Challenge each other. Find solutions. Create. Improve things – for our customers and the cities they live in. Come help us shape the future of mobility.
We are PARK NOW. And we are driven to improve. Join us.
PARK NOW (part of BMW and Daimler) is looking for a Senior Compliance and Risk Manager. PARK NOW develops innovative, sustainable and impactful mobility solutions that make a real difference. If you are interested in the rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering the mobile phone parking market and the ability to contribute directly to that success, you might want to read further…
e are looking for a Senior Compliance and Risk Manager to take ownership of the Group’s Internal Controls promoting a culture of compliance and risk awareness. This role is located in Berlin and will directly report to the Group CFO.
- Develop, implement and monitor our Internal Control System
- Maintain and develop policies, standards and procedures in collaboration with our Group functions (Tax, Treasury, Legal, Consolidation) and the relevant functions in our verticals.
- Conduct reviews to identify risk/weak controls and develop together with our vertical leadership measures to optimise our controls
- Conduct risk analysis, maintain the risk catalogue and the documentation of controls and countermeasures
- Provide training and support to all verticals as required.
- University degree in Business, Finance or Law, preferably at Masters level
- Postgraduate business or compliance management qualifications is a plus
- Minimum 5-8 years' relevant work experience
- During that time, you achieved a proven track record of driving compliance and establishing a risk management and compliance culture into an organization.
- Having additional experience from working in a fast-moving startup culture is a plus
- You’ve developed exceptional analytical and qualitative problem-solving skills;
- You are a strong communicator on all levels of an organization
- You have the ability to negotiate internally to drive the acceptance of changes in existing practices and adoption of new standards and concepts
- You have the ability to travel frequently and interact with a diverse range of cultures and people
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Compliance programs, solutions, processes, controls and procedures such as COSO, CFA, ICS (SOX)
- You are fluent in English, additional language skills including German, French or Spanish advantageous
This role is located in Berlin and requires periodic travel to our US and Dutch Headquarters and occasionally to other European markets.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV and desired salary) via the application link below.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
läuft aus am