Rain Carbon Germany GmbH
Manager of Environmental Compliance & Permitting and Health Europe & Asia (M/F/D)
Rain Carbon Inc. is a leading global producer of carbon products and advanced materials that are essential to countless industrial processes and manufactured products.
We are a resourceful, reliable and responsible partner that transforms the byproducts of other industries into usable, high-value products. Our businesses have spent the past 150 years anticipating changes in customer requirements. We have watched technological advancements stretch the imagination of what’s possible. And we are constantly using our experience and innovation to develop essential raw materials that enable customers to introduce cutting-edge products and meet evolving societal and regulatory demands.
Our global businesses include administrative and sales offices in China, India and the United States of America. We have carbon and advanced materials production and processing facilities in Belgium, Canada, Germany, India, Poland, Russia and the United States.
We build collaborative, long-term relationships and ensure our customers’ market success by delivering consistent high quality products and customized product solutions. Rain Carbon Inc. and each of our global locations have an exceptional track record of reliability and a culture of responsibility to customers, suppliers, employees and communities.
Become a part of our team at Castrop-Rauxel as
MANAGER OF ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE & PERMITTING AND HEALTH EUROPE & ASIA (M/F/D)
- Develop, implement and manage environmental compliance strategies, initiatives, projects and activities in Europe & Asia to ensure environmental sustainability
- Development and management of global Health initiatives, projects and activities across Rain Carbon countries and sites
- Steer the development and implementation of Corporate SHE Management System
- Reduce environmental impacts with an environmental management system
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations in Europe and India in cooperation with Regulatory Affairs
- Coordinate the execution of Global Health Programs and Campaigns
- Successfully completed studies in technical engineering (Diploma/Master) preferably related to chemical industry
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the environmental area
- Experience in Environmental Management Systems
- Knowledge of pollution control technologies
- Experience with environmental permitting and compliance
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional languages (German, Russian, Dutch or Polish) would be an advantage
- Expert in Microsoft Office-Tools
- High motivation, teamwork and communication skills
- Willingness to travel abroad and support international projects on site
A demanding position in our company with short decision paths and the freedom to participate in all areas, an attractive remuneration including corporate social benefits as well as excellent development opportunities in an international company.
If you want to make a difference, value a genuine team effort and an incredible company culture, then apply to RÜTGERS Germany GmbH now via our application portal.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
läuft aus am