Local Compliance Specialist (f/m/d)
SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate across Europe. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere and global Townhall meetings
We are looking for a Compliance Specialist (f/m/d) to design and secure the implementation and maintenance of an effective and tailor made Compliance Management System in accordance with corporate requirements and local laws and regulations. car2go is officially joining forces with DriveNow to become SHARE NOW - the worlds biggest carsharing company. We need your experience and market insight to set-up the Compliance Management System for SHARE NOW.
- You are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of clear standards of business and ethical conduct
- You are responsible for effective structures and procedures for compliance oversight and management, including defined accountability
- You independently monitor compliance of/within the unit
- You manage compliance risk assessments, performance monitoring and reporting
- You manage a timely, effective and consistently applied issue resolution process
- You raise awareness for antitrust compliance in the organization and provide first point of contact for all antitrust related questions
- You take care of ongoing, effective communication and training on compliance requirements
- You secure support and collaboration from management and all employees
- You have an advanced degree in management/law
- You have basic knowledge and experience in legal, internal audit, accounting or similar
- You are experienced in applicable international and local anti- corruption laws, regulations and generally accepted CMS framework agreements
- You have at least 3 - 5 years business experience, sufficient stature within the organization to exert influence and credibility
- You show a demonstrated integrity within entity/business unit
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
- You have management and leadership skills, including the ability to articulate standards and expectations as outlined in the relevant policies and codes, and ensure that these are applied consistently
- You can demonstrate strong communications and facilitation skills
- You think analytical and result-oriented
- You have a strong project management capability
- You are passionate about the concept of flexible mobility
Please apply via our job board: https://boards.greenhouse.io/joinsharenow/jobs/4696699002
We are happy to meet you soon!
läuft aus am