At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
In joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group Business you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal or External Affairs. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Joining us as a Legal Counsel you can be part of our empowering our Corporate Function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
With us you will:
- Drafting and negotiating significant /complex contracts and other legal documents within telecommunications relating to deals with major multinational companies and carriers arising through the operations of the Group Business operating in the Region.
- Day to day responsibility for providing accurate, effective and timely legal advice, analysis and support on commercial and contractual matters relating to the Group Business (VGE, VCS, IoT and HCS) operating in the Region.
- Identifying areas of risk for Vodafone in relation to commercial and contractual legal issues affecting Group Business and assisting in providing solutions to manage the risks.
- Maintaining effective contact with relevant individuals in other key functions outside Group Business Legal, such as Regulatory professionals in the Public Policy teams, Group Technology, Tax etc., influencing and assisting in discussions with such personnel to ensure the best legal solution to meet commercial objectives.
- Assisting in the development of best practice within Vodafone with regard to the legal aspects of commercial and contractual matters with regard to product development and deployment.
Apply if you have:
- Innovation and Creativity – understands the technological and commercial challenges and recommends innovative solutions. Able to assess the viability of ideas and suggestions and develop them further.
- Communicating for Impact – ensuring information is communicated effectively to all parties.
- Making a personal difference – has good influencing and negotiating skills. Capable of working independently with an ability to request support where required.
- Managing a changing environment – able to deal with complexity and identify and manage ambiguity with support from more senior members of the team.
- Working in an international environment – able to communicate and negotiate in English with Business customers and with internal team members across the globe.
- Minimum 2 years PQE experience or equivalent foreign level of qualification.
- Credibility to build rapport with, persuade and influence personnel within the Enterprise organisation.
- 1st and 2nd State Exam
- First International experience
- Fluent in English
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
läuft aus am