Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Lawyer as HR Compliance Manager
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Lawyer as HR Compliance Manager-199079
“Value through innovation” is not just our company vision at Boehringer Ingelheim (BI); it is what drives all of our work. As Global HR Services Compliance team, we ensure the cross-country compliance of the global HR processes in all served countries out of Ingelheim. Do you have the passion to think cross border and bring a real value to our business? Are you interested in the latest trends in compliance, data protection and labour law in an international environment? Do you love to work with people? Then read on and join Boehringer Ingelheim!
Tasks & responsibilities
- As Compliance & Quality Assurance Manager, you ensure Compliance & Quality Assurance for our global HR-processes in all served countries, including the dataflow across countries.
- You translate internal and external legal requirements to be implemented in the global HR processes and develop control mechanisms to monitor the adherence to regulations.
- Furthermore, you advice our colleagues in the regional HR service centers in their daily business regarding the compliance and design training curricula for the global shared service organization .
- With your compliance expertise, you work with Process and Transition Managers as well as Compliance Managers in projects to ensure the compliance of our HR systems, processes and documents.
- As Compliance & Quality Assurance Manager you coordinate internal and external Audits and implement relevant compliance and quality assurance action plans.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Legal Sciences or a similar field
- In-depth knowledge of compliance, data protection and labour law
- Ideally long term work experience in an HR environment especially in process and compliance subjects
- Ability to translate legal requirements into effective processes
- Investigative, judicious, assertive character
- Project and process management experience, especially in an international context
- Excellent communication skills in English and German as well as an affinity for intercultural collaboration
- Good compatibility of work and private life
- Flex-time and working remotely
- Good development opportunities with in-house education and various training options
- Healthy and well-balanced food in the canteens and for take away
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.
As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Recruiting Services:
Mrs. Sylvia Landau, Tel: +49 (0) 6132 77 171330
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.
läuft aus am