(Junior) Legal Counsel (m/f/d) – Capco Germany, Austria, Poland, France and Switzerland
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deeply knowledgeable in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a temporary replacement during the maternity leave of a team member, we are currently looking for a (junior) legal counsel for Continental Europe (part-time is possible) for one year.
As a member of Capco’s global legal team, you will work across our regions, with a focus on Germany, Austria, Poland, France and Switzerland. This role will be based in Frankfurt and will work closely with all business teams to provide legal advice and support in the areas of commercial, corporate, intellectual property, and labor law. We are looking for a self-motivated legal professional who takes initiative and embodies a proactive approach. Flexibility, a positive attitude, and an ability to think on your feet are important to one’s success in this role.
Reporting to our Legal Counsel in Germany, and working with the Regional business management and sales team, this individual will be required to:
Draft and negotiate a wide range of professional services agreements (NDAs, statements of work, master service agreements, etc.) and IT contracts ranging from software licensing to managed services.
Provide corporate legal support negotiating and drafting vendor agreements and advising on corporate policies for Capco German and Swiss’ Marketing and Human Resource groups.
Conduct contracts training for the various business groups on a monthly basis.
Our ideal candidates will have the following:
- 2-4 years experience as an attorney (either in-house counsel or as a transactional attorney) specifically in contract law. Strong drafting and negotiating skills with an interest in reviewing, negotiating and commenting on commercial consulting and IT contracts.
- Solid understanding of commercial, intellectual property, labor law and immigration law is definitely a plus.
- Work experience in a multijurisdictional environment, consulting services, financial services (i.e. banking, capital markets, and wealth management) and procurement are also considered an asset.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Strong personality to deal effectively with a challenging negotiation environment; business-oriented with a passion for working in an international and multicultural environment.
- Effective communicator who can work well with individuals across the organization, including the C-suite.
- Ability to facilitate deals and accurately accomplish tasks in a fast paced and high volume environment. Excellent prioritization and stress-management skills are required.
läuft aus am