Ecovacs Europe GmbH
Interim Compliance Manager – Finance (m/f/d)
At ECOVACS Robotics, our mission is simple: a robot for every family. This means we work towards a common goal of simplifying the lives of people around the globe.
As a leading household robotics brand and both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, our philosophy is to “Live Smart. Enjoy Life ”- for that we offer a range of intelligent products. So why not let your robot do the cleaning, while you dive into that book you've been meaning to read?
Founded in China in 1998, ECOVACS expanded into Europe in 2012 and established the EMEA Headquarter in Düsseldorf. Today, we have over 6,000 employees across the globe, and we keep growing. Our EMEA team is comprised of over 50 experienced and highly motivated colleagues of ten nationalities, working in the dynamic and fast-growing environment of a start-up, with the background and security of a multinational enterprise.
For our Finance Team in Düsseldorf, we are looking for an Interim Compliance Manager (m/f/d) to join us at the earliest possible starting date.
- Structure, plan and realize Financial Compliance projects as project leader
- Create transparency by visualizing process improvement potentials
- Leadership of process implementation in collaboration with other departments
- Establish complaint documentation according to German and European Accounting & Tax Law
- BS Degree Economics
- At least 3 years´ experience in project and process management
- Good command of compliance management
- Experience with SAP B1 is a plus
- Pro-active approach with solution oriented mentality
- Will be energized by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
- Imbued with a strong sense of customer focus (internal)
- Great team player who collaborates with peers to solve problems with hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English and German in both verbal and written; Chinese is a plus
What we offer
- The possibility to work independently in an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated team
- To grow with us in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Employee discount on ECOVACS robots
- Fresh fruit, coffee, water and more
Your way to ECOVACS
If you would like to write the future of robotic technology, join our ride and send us your CV, your salary expectation and the earliest start date in English via the application button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
ECOVACS Europe GmbH • Holzstraße 2 • 40221 Düsseldorf
läuft aus am