ADVA Optical Networking SE
Global Compliance Officer (M/F/D)
ADVA is a company founded on innovation and driven to help our customers succeed. We’re continually developing breakthrough hardware and software that leads the networking industry. It’s these open connectivity solutions that enable our customers to deliver differentiated cloud and mobile services.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Global Compliance Officer (M/F/D) to join our Compliance team. If you want to work in the very innovative and extremely competitive telecommunication infrastructure environment and by part of a very dynamic TecDAX company, consider applying.
Principle duties and essential functions
- First point of contact for all employees and their managers regarding all compliance related topics working closely with the General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
- Develop and update internal policies and analyze regulatory requirements together with the support of the respective managers, external consultants, attorneys and auditors, as well as the legal department
- Implement robust processes and controls together with the affected departments considering the German/European and the US regulatory framework on anti-corruption (FCPA), antitrust, capital market and data protection laws
- Coordinate the team of Regional Compliance Officers and develop, manage or conduct trainings to those or to our employees, and work closely with all other stakeholder functions within our organization, especially controlling, internal audit, business systems, sales and operations
- Support or conduct business partner audits, questionnaires and undertake corrective actions to resolve any issues in close cooperation with the legal department
- Prepare compliance reports and plans, provide recommendations, and manage compliance issues/incidents, as applicable, to the Chief Compliance Officer or the company’s management
Other tasks and responsibilities
- Support and work very closely with the Legal Department and the Data Protection Officer in implement efficient, solid processes and controls together with the affected departments
- Align with industry peers and external advisors to continuously monitor regulatory environment and best practices
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- University degree in law, business administration or business engineering
- Experience in a law firm, advisory firm or a compliance or any other related function with an international company
- Experience or very strong interest in analyzing and implementing processes in state-of-the art tools
- Work independent with excellent analytical and communication skills with all levels of internal and external partners
- Strong sense of responsibility and creating trust among all levels of internal customers
- Fluency in English and German is essential (both spoken and written)
- This position requires occasional travel
- Possibility to work in an international, multicultural environment
- Strong team-oriented and friendly work culture
- Flexible working hours model
- Fitness-, travel cost- and kindergarten allowance as well as drinks and fruits for free
- Employee discounts e. g. for events and branded products
ADVA Optical Networking SE
Human Resources – Tatjana Weyer
T: +49 89 89 06 65 0
For more information, please visit: www.advaoptical.com.
If you are interested in this role or would like to refer someone, please visit us at https://www.advaoptical.com/en/about-us/careers and find out more about it and other career opportunities.
läuft aus am