Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Senior Trademark Counsel (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Advising on international trademark matters in the course of the entire lifecycle of a trademark from clearance to filing/prosecution, watching and enforcing as well as maintaining the respective rights.
- Executing Henkel`s global IP policies to safeguard freedom-to operate and to protect investments in brands and related businesses; providing risk assessments regarding trademarks for launches of new branded goods.
- Leading a team of trademark paralegals with strong contribution to global cooperation with various inhouse functions, located at different sites, creating synergies with focus on knowledge sharing and continuous development of personal and professional skills of all team members
- Managing a global trademark portfolio at a competitive cost benefit-ratio with own budget responsibility including transparent budget planning, strict cost controlling, timely reporting of deviations, invoice control and focus on cost awareness with the business, inhouse teams and external advisors.
- Cooperating with other inhouse functions in overlapping areas like licensing, design protection, unfair competition and advertising law as well as mergers, acquisitions and divestments of IP rights.
- Executing enforcement strategies, in particular in the field of anti-counterfeiting concepts, and lead external legal counsels in cross boarder environments.
- Academic degree in law and qualification with specialization in the field of Intellectual Property and related IP aspects.
- Proven knowledge and experience in international trademark law: qualification as Attorney at Law /inhouse lawyer with corresponding national qualification and admission
- Strong interest in commercial issues in relation to trademarks; curious, open-minded personality with thorough working methods
- Analytical thinking and the ability to structure complex commercial issues and present them in a clear and understandable way
- High willingness to perform and learn, good oral and written communication skills and business fluent English skills
- Enjoyment of working in an interdisciplinary team with constant contact to the latest research results
- Technical affinity to work in a digital environment
läuft aus am