(Senior) Legal Counsel
Onefootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of 200+ professionals from more than 40 different countries. Be part of one of the most promising and disruptive companies revolutionizing the distribution of live football matches.
As part of the Legal Team at Onefootball with a direct report to the CFO, you will shape the legal framework that enables us to grow, maintain and support our product along with all of its features, and work closely with Product in developing new features that will enable Onefootball even more to tell the world’s football stories.
Join Onefootball and make sure that our product complies with the legal challenges it faces every day and support stakeholders with your know-how and creativity in legal matters.
- Be responsible for contract negotiation and contract drafting, particularly sales and agency contracts/framework contracts, partner collaboration agreements, and contracts with content and IT providers
- Be responsible for the implementation of data protection provisions, especially regarding online/in-app marketing and ad technology
- Set up processes, implement guidelines, train people, liaise with all departments regarding privacy and data security
- A general understanding of the mobile advertising landscape
- Direct report to the CFO, advise C- Level Management closely in strategic projects
- Fully qualified lawyer with a German university degree in law and completed legal clerkship/Second Legal State Exam (“Zweites Staatsexamen”) or equivalent degree with 3-5 years of experience and an understanding of the German legal system
- Experience or touchpoints with US and UK law is a plus
- Special emphasis on contract drafting and civil law as well as on data protection law, marketing law, IP/IT law, and compliance topics
- Be curious, enjoy working cross-functionally with other teams and exploring new areas of law, new products and their legal framework
- Excellent English language skills and experience with contracting in English, business-fluent in German
- Hands-on mentality, strong communication skills, and a well-structured work style
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our legal team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.
läuft aus am