Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Senior Global Compliance Manager
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Senior Global Compliance Manager - PV & RA-1913437
Are you looking for a new professional challenge and are you interested to work in an international team with attractive prospects at a successful pharmaceutical company, which has been named “best employer” several times?
Then join Boehringer Ingelheim’s Quality Medicine department and support our success as Senior quality expert (Pharmacovigilance/ Regulatory Affairs/Medical Affairs) for cross-functional compliance management on a global scope.
Tasks & responsibilities
- As Senior Global Compliance Manager, you will act as a cross-functional compliance expert for Boehringer Ingelheims Medicine quality management system.
- Your task is to support the remediation of global quality issues, the assessment of compliance topics and to initiate and contribute to projects for continuous process improvement.
- Moreover, you define and implement quality strategy for support of clinical development projects.
- You will ensure appropriate investigation and follow-up of non-compliances and provide training for the CAPA process and other compliance topics as applicable.
- Furthermore, you will review controlled documents for compliance with regulatory requirements and provide impact assessment on quality processes for new regulations.
- Thus, you will perform trending and analysis of quality data.
- Finally, you will act as inspection coordinator for major sponsor inspections.
- Master’s degree in life science, doctoral degree or PhD preferred
- Extensive experience in GVP and quality management systems
- Robust experience in Regulatory and Medical Affairs
- Experience in GCP is an asset
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficient knowledge in applicable regulations and industry standards with ability to assess their impact
- Experience in interacting with regulatory authorities e.g. regulatory inspections
- Strong interpersonal, cultural and communicational skills
- Very good documentation methodology
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Healthy and well-balanced food in the canteens and for take away
- Gym and variety of company sports groups
- Health center with occupational medicine
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.
As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
läuft aus am