(Senior) Corporate Legal Counsel
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Comprehensive legal advice to PUMA business units, in particular in IT and E-commerce matters, as well as IP / industrial property rights
- Work closely with business stakeholders to provide pragmatic solution-oriented and business driven advice and to proactively identify legal risks, develop appropriate risk mitigation
- Legal advice, preparation, review and negotiation of documents and contracts of any kind (national/international) with a focus on:
IT, E-commerce, Competition law, Media law, IP, Copyright, Industrial property
- Coordination of external law firms on national and international level
- Establishing and safe-guarding consistent legal standards.
- Fully qualified lawyer under German laws (Volljurist), with above average examination results
- About 6-8 years professional experience in a multinational enterprise or international law firm, practicing commercial law
- Experience in and affinity towards information technology
- Good understanding of E-commerce
- Solid knowledge in IP, copyright, industrial property rights
- Strong negotiation skills, assertiveness, ability to deliver high quality results in a fast pacing environment
- Ability to develop and foster respectful relationships across the organization and at all managerial levels
- Very good understanding of economic contexts, entrepreneurship, being a strong and trusted business partner
- Excellent team player, who enjoys working in an international environment with different departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English as well as the ability to draft and negotiate contracts in both languages, preferable LL.M.; additional European languages may be considered an advantage
- All genders are welcome to apply.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
läuft aus am