Senior Compliance Officer
You have a strong grasp on regulatory requirements and a mind for compliance – looking for the opportunity to see your ideas grow with the organisation.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for an experienced and committed
Senior Compliance Officer
for our Frankfurt office. As a member of the ACOLIN Group Compliance, you will be jointly responsible for the creation and assessment of relevant guidelines, procedures and controls and will work closely with the other departments. You will monitor all measures and processes aimed at ensuring compliance with laws and regulations for the entire Group.
- Monitoring, Due Diligence and Distribution Oversight of our counterparties in EU/Switzerland and outside EU
- Providing support for the continuous development of the group-wide Compliance Management System
- Participation in the performance of risk analyses as well as compliance-relevant monitoring and control activities
- Development of risk-minimizing measures
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of existing process flows
- Administration, communication and further development of ACOLIN Group guidelines
- Anti-Money Laundering responsibility
- Conception and implementation of compliance training courses for employees and managers
You have a legal or comparable degree and experience in the area of compliance and risk-management – preferably within the financial industry. You are well versed in the relevant regulations within the financial industry, including MiFID II and European Union's legislation to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. Rules are your world and you are also interested in the international investment fund business. Your personality is characterised by a pronounced ability to work in a team and by very good communication skills. You have a quick grasp, a high degree of independence and the ability to prioritise prudently. You enjoy direct customer contact and are familiar with all common MS programs. Strong English and German skills are expected (fluently written and spoken). Good presentation and communication skills coupled with a desire to share your knowledge round off your profile.
In addition to an international, dynamic environment, a well-versed team and flat hierarchies await you. We attach great importance to the satisfaction of our employees and at the same time work with you to further develop your personal and professional strengths. We offer attractive employment conditions, modern workplaces and flexible working hours.
Are you ready to make your contribution to the ACOLIN Group Compliance?
läuft aus am