Officer Group Compliance (f/m/d)
HeidelbergCement is one of the largest global building materials companies. With more than 60,000 employees in 60 countries, we are known for our expertise and superior quality. Our headquarters in Heidelberg alone employ over 900 people from all corners of the world creating a diverse work environment.
As a global corporation with a strong emphasis on growth and performance in a dynamic international business, we have always kept our feet on the ground. Performance is a core value of our company culture and our employees’ skills and abilities are our key to success.
The department Group Compliance at our Headquarters in Heidelberg is looking for an Officer Group Compliance (f/m/d). You will be located in Heidelberg (Germany) and report to the Director Group Compliance.
The position can be filled in full time or in part-time with a part-time degree of at least 75%.
Your next challenge
- Caretaker compliance policies and and guidelines
- Managing various Group Compliance evaluation processes
- Development, maintenance and administration of compliance e-learning contents and modules on Group and Germany level
- Preparation compliance reporting
- Support and consultancy for countries in compliance and incident management
- Documentation and control of compliance measures
- Preparation of presentations for top management and for training purposes
- Maintaining the Group Compliance intranet site
- General support of the Group Compliance Officer
- University degree
- 2-3 years professional experience within compliance
- Outstanding personal integrity and trustworthiness
- Independent working style, seeking for continuous improvement
- Intercultural awareness and diplomatic skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritize
- Very good German and English language skills
- Strong affinity with IT tools including MS Office products
Benefits: Happy in Life and Healthy at Work
Employee morale is of utmost importance to us! Our employees are not just a work force, they are individuals with their own ideas and desires. We are convinced that employees who are given the opportunity to realise their personal goals, are more able to give their best at work as well.
That’s why we offer competitive salaries and other benefits such as
- Flexible working hours
- ‘FIT for LIFE‘, an initiative from Group Human Resources
- ‘FIT for FAMILY‘, an initiative for families, helping to maintain a good work-life balance
- Subsidized tickets for public transport
- Subsidized cafeteria
- Offer for an employee funded pension scheme (employer’s subsidy)
...and much more.
Are you interested?
If your profile meets our requirements we will offer you an interesting and challenging position with responsibility from the first day on as well as good personal development opportunities.
Please apply online. If you have any questions, please contact us:
For more information:
läuft aus am