Deutsche Börse AG
Legal Counsel (f/m/d)
Limited for one year, Full Time also Part Time possible (3 to 4 days a week)
Field of activity
As Legal Counsel you will work in the central legal department of Deutsche Börse AG as part of a parental leave replacement on the basis of a thorough work specific introduction in the team handling legal issues with a strong international context in the area of general civil and capital markets law as well as exchange and securities law. The focus will be on the legal support of Group Deutsche Börse’s Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the Derivative Exchange Eurex Deutschland. The job time limted for 12 months and can be carired out full time but part time (3 to 4 days a week) is also possible.
- Handling of court and sacntions proceedings of the Franfurt Stock Exchange and the Derivative Exchange Eurex Deutschland and their respective operating companies
- Review/preparation of rule books (Exchange Rules and Trading Condistions) of Franfurt Stock Exchange and the Derivative Exchange Eurex Deutschland
- Collaboration with exchange supervisory authorities
- First or second German judicial state exams above average
- Interest in capital markets, exchange and securities law
- Well proficiency of the German and English language
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
läuft aus am