Legal Counsel Compliance (m/f/d)
For our International Law & Global Trading Team in Düsseldorf we are looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
- Expertly advise Uniper’s global commodity business with respect to issues of national and European regulation
- Actively monitor and review physical and financial commodity transactions for purposes of regulatory compliance
- Assist and often lead internal investigations and responses to external inquiries
- Play a key role in the continuing implementation of energy market and financial regulation requirements
- Create and present live classroom and online trainings for front office and support colleagues
- Assist in the implementation and roll out of best-in-class trade monitoring system
- Coordinate with all members of the Legal & Compliance team (across the globe) in helping to resolve day-to-day business issues
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Strong academic background in law, finance, business administration or related field
- Multiple years of experience advising on issues of national and European regulation particularly in the context of one or more of the following commodities: power, natural gas, coal, oil, freight, emissions, iron ore, and/or LNG
- Specific experience with REMIT, MiFID, EMIR, MAR and/or Dodd Frank required
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, judgement, enthusiasm and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced, global environment
- Ability to take the lead and work independently on any responsibilities within the job description
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language essential; German language skills very helpful
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this role, please contact: Daniela Kraus email@example.com Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
Uniper is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, belief or marital status. We actively promote diversity, equality and flexible working.
läuft aus am