Junior Legal Counsel (m/f/x)
At Quandoo, we bring gastronomy and technology together.
Since launching in December 2012, we have continuously grown and are now active in 12 countries around the world such as Australia, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom. With plans to develop even further, our mission is clear: To transform the world’s dining-out experiences.
We offer diners the opportunity to discover and make reservations at restaurants via our website or mobile app. We also provide restaurants with innovative management tools that enable them to build relationships with new & existing guests, streamline their day-to-day service and maximise their overall potential.
As an employer, we strive to create a positive and inclusive working environment. We value openness, integrity and encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy work-home balance.
- You will be part of our growing legal team of currently three Legal Counsels
- Your area of expertise is that of a generalist for corporate matters and includes the areas of contract law, right of sale, e-commerce, IP/IT/media, data protection, corporate law and ideally employment law
- You report to the Senior Legal Counsel Quandoo Group and the joint management of the Quandoo companies
- You advise the joint management and the advisory board of the company
- You support the management of the respective Quandoo subsidiaries (EU and APAC), as well as other senior positions and departments (Sales, Product, IT, Operations & Partner Management, Finance and Contract Management, Marketing, HR/Recruiting)
- You coordinate the assistance of external legal counsel, both national and international, for the German and foreign subsidiaries
- You are responsible for general operative and administrative legal actions
- You are a certified lawyer with a degree from either Germany, the UK or Australia
- You have approximately 2 years of experience as a Legal Counsel in an international context, ideally with start-ups in the IT sector
- Learn and adapt to new and unfamiliar fields of law in a fast-paced environment
- You communicate clearly and take pragmatic decisions
- You think outside the box and find uncommon, but target-oriented solutions
- As a German lawyer, your English is proficient both in the legal and general context; as an English or Australian lawyer, your German proficiency is B2 or higher
What we offer:
- Attractive perks – access to Quandoo’s pension scheme as well as various fitness and lifestyle benefits
- Modern equipment – state-of-the-art laptop & tools needed for optimal work results
- Fun working environment – opportunity to collaborate with highly motivated colleagues and attend company parties, the weekly Qweekend and Quandoo’s Global Summit
- Work-home balance – flexible working hours, home office possibilities and up to 30 days of vacation
- High level of responsibility – the chance to hit the ground running from day one and shape your own career path
Want to be part of Quandoo’s future? Apply now!
Sounds like a cool job, but not for yourself? Please feel free to share this job description with your network!
läuft aus am