Head of Compliance
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status or personal preferences.
You provide leadership, coordination, and implementation of compliance activities to fulfil Sportradar's needs. You direct the formulation of strategic compliance planning in support of Sportradar's vision, mission and values and steer the on-going activities for local compliance officers. You interface with legal and other units in the representation and development of various strategic compliance programs, policies, services and initiatives.
- Provide integrative leadership and strategic direction to various compliance officers
- Direct and oversee Sportradar's integrated strategic compliance planning process, to include short and long term strategic plan development, review, approval, implementation and evaluation
- Lead in the annual compliance risk assessment and develop the annual compliance work program schedule including various required risk assessments
- Provide expert guidance, collaboration and support to the implementation process for key compliance strategies, initiatives and action plans
- Lead the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to the various compliance areas of oversight in alignment with applicable laws and regulations
- Plan, develop, monitor, revise and implement Sportradar's compliance initiatives in response to changes in laws; consult with various representatives as necessary to ensure program effectiveness
- Direct and collaborate in the development of multifaceted compliance educational and training programs so that employees and management are knowledgeable of the regulatory framework
- Oversee compliance reviews in collaboration with constituent divisions, departments, and units to assess Sportradar's compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Direct the development of periodic compliance reports of the areas of oversight to senior leadership members and various committees
- Oversee adequate record maintenance and processes are in place to document compliance efforts
- Direct the assessment of targeted compliance issues, investigations, or potential problems
- Master's degree in law; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information -
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to analyse, summarize, and effectively present -
- Knowledge of concepts, practices, principles and procedures of strategic business planning and reporting -
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills -
- Supervisory and leadership skills -
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance systems and controls -
- Detailed knowledge of laws and regulations affecting business operations -
- Ability to interpret and advice on the application of various laws and regulations -
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of investigation, negotiation, mediation and complaint resolution process of high level/sensitive claims
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic business environment, supported by an international team and organization
- Excellent working climate in our motivated and international legal team
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
- You'll be surrounded by enthusiastic, sports media & betting industry experts
- Modern and challenging working environment
- Flexible working hours, outstanding benefits such as company pension, gym membership, daily fruits, regular team events etc.
läuft aus am