Compliance Manager (f/m/x)
iconmobile is an international consulting firm for innovation globally headquartered in Berlin (Germany) with further offices in Ingolstadt, Munich, Santa Monica, New York, London and Shanghai.
We are part of the WPP network blending more than a decade of design and user experience with deep technical expertise and business sense. With our clients from various industries like Automotive, Consumer Products, Financial Services and Health Care we aim for innovative solutions that are both commercially successful and game changing.
Our mission is to grow and transform businesses through the creation of new digital services and products with a focus on creating compelling user experiences to establish successful customer relationships.
Design is at the heart of what we do, fuelled by our curiosity and the passion to deliver the best possible results. Our creative thinking is end to end, starting with ideas and paper, informing design of user experiences, while in parallel we validate technical feasibility and implement software and hardware prototypes. Our efforts are punctuated with future showcases or industrialized products at scale.
We’re looking for a compliance manager (f/m/x) who will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal and client-related regulations as well as internal policies.
You will perform a variety of duties, including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes and leading training sessions.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations to comply with legal and/or client-related requirements
- Lead the introduction of new compliance and the re-auditing of existing compliance standards
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues
- Develop and lead employee training sessions on compliance issues
- Relevant experience working in a similar position (preferably as Compliance Manager or Compliance Specialist)
- First experience with industry’s standards and regulations, e.g. Tisax, ISO, SOX, GDPR
- Methodical and diligent with strong planning/project management abilities
- Ability to understand and convert the complexity of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a big plus
- BSc/MA in law, business administration or equivalent working experience
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
We are looking forward to your application. Please submit your CV and preferably a cover letter (as pdf), salary expectations and possible start date via "Apply now".
läuft aus am